The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Manfrotto 405 Pro Geared Head w/ Hejnar Arca Clamp

johnnykurtz

Price: $499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: USPS Priority

Hello,

I have two of these setups and am selling one. I used it with my Phase One and P40+ camera, but have sold that recently so I only need one of these heads now. The head holds 16.5 pounds and is very smooth. This was used only in studio, and has never been out in the weather. This is the most precise head I have used, other than the $1700 Arca Swiss Cube

This head is a like new, just a few scuffs, but nothing that effects the fluid operation of this excellent setup. It comes with a custom machined plate and clamp from Hejnar Photo to hold standard Arca Swiss plates, like RRS, Kirk, Markins, Wimberley, ... This custom plate and clamp sell for $120 and fit perfectly snug into the 405, no play at all. It will also come with the original Manfrotto pieces and box that it comes with the 405 when new.

The head alone sells for $499 at B&H

I am asking $499, shipped with PayPal fees included. Because of its size, I only want to ship to the lower 48 states. I will not ship international.

Please ask any questions.

Cheers,
Johnny Kurtz

J o h n n y K u r t z - Advertising, Lifestyle, Editorial, and Still Life Photographer

johnnykurtz

Re: FS/FT: Price Red - Manfrotto 405 Pro Geared Head w/ Hejnar Arca Clamp

Price lowered to $450 Shipped to lower 48. Also looking to trade for Elinchrom Rotalux Softboxes, 53" or larger.