The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

rolleiwide

gallery7

First version with distagon. This is not a shelf queen... I have been using it. With that said, beyond some cosmetic wear, it is fully operational and ready to go. No haze, fungus, fog etc.

Would consider an M4 or M6 in partial trade.

Would also consider a xpro-1 and 18mm OR a Fuji gf670

$3500

I am in Canada and I am hard pressed to use PayPal. Options can be discussed though.

I will add images tomorrow.

gallery7

sent some pics Vick.

will post here shortly. for the record, and possibly interested (if Vick doesn't snap it up first)...

the camera is 100% operational. speeds are spot on. no fungus, no haze. put film in and go to town. with that said, it (rolleiwide) has been used. there is some wear on the crank side. all leatherette is in tact. no major damage or issues. there is a rollei prism (with zip case) that has a small ding in top. again, beyond the ding totally fungus, haze etc, free.

also included is a rollei soft hood. rubber one.

again, this is not a shelf queen to ooh and ah over. if you want a well taken care of, perfect shooter... here you go.

gallery7

some quick snaps. all is really nice except for crank side... some chrome showing on the crank and really, some love showing through ;)

scissor strap, case, rolleiprism, hood, lens caps and lens hood included.

gallery7

either of the prisms goes along for the ride (sale).

one with a larger ding than the other, in the exact same place.

original hood included.

gallery7

I am considering putting all my Rollei gear up to consolidate to Leica film.

I have the Rolleiwide and a Rollei 2.8f. Original waist level finders for both (plus a spare for the 2.8F(, prism finders with cases, multiple focus screens, rollei tripod mount and some other bobbles.

Would be interested in two M6's and lenses from 21-35. Voigtlander and Zeiss are perfectly fine.

So, drop me a line if this sounds of interest. Could also be persuaded by a. MAMIYA 6 pairing or an M9 body.