The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus Stylus Epic/Mju II & OM-1 + 50/1.8

kchong

Hi Folks,

Just succumbed to GAS recently so I'm letting a few things go...

First up are two Olympus Stylus Epic/Mju II. These are great and very compact cameras, they fit nicely even in a jeans pocket and I used to carry one almost everywhere. Both have bright 35/2.8 lenses and are great performers, especially in good light.

The one without the strap is in very good condition, with just some scuff marks. The one with the strap is a little bit more scuffed but comes with a light neck strap, good for trips to beach/pool. Functionally, both cameras work perfectly, and their lenses are clean and clear.

For these beauties, I'm asking just $50 each, or you can take both for $90 and have one for each jacket :p

Next up is a gorgeous Olympus OM-1 and Zuiko 50/1.8. This is the later MD version and is working perfectly. Seals are intact, viewfinder was just cleaned, speeds sound good and the meter lines up with my Leica M8. Comes with a collapsible rubber hood and a tatty leather half-case if you want it. This camera would make an ideal backup shooter as it runs without batteries and the Zuiko lens is superb.

For the OM combo, I am asking $75.

Prices stated are inclusive of Paypal fees but not inclusive of shipping, which will be at cost. I would prefer using Canada Post as they have very affordable rates both domestically and to the US. For US buyers, rest assured that these items will not be taxed as camera equipment falls under NAFTA. I am also more than happy to accomodate buyers from the rest of the world.

I have bought and sold on this forum as well as RFF and FM. Please feel free to ask me for references.

As for trades, I'm always on the lookout for high-end film P&S, especially the Ricoh GR10 or GR1.

Last edited: