The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon D700 + extras

panda81

1) D700
...is in excellent condition. Includes two extra batteries, charger, strap, and extra eyecup.

I would also like to sell it as an entire package along with the MB-D10 grip and RRS-L plate.

Total price including insured shipping and Paypal: $2000.

(I'll consider separating out the grip and L-plate if I have a promising person for the camera only).

2) SU-800

...in near mint condition. Includes soft case. Asking for $220 including insured shipping and Paypal.

Sorry for poor quality photos - they were taken in a rush. Practically everything is done in a rush when you have two toddler/baby monkeys to take care of...

panda81

Someone kindly let me know that my price was a bit too high, which I was completely unaware because I haven't been watching Nikon prices for a long time. Thus, lowering the price of the D700 package (including MB-D10 battery grip and RRS L-plate) to:

$1750 or best offer.

Pretty motivated to sell so don't hesitate to contact me with other offers!