The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 21mm f/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
I am selling my 21mm f1.4 Summilux-M ASPH complete with box, caps, leather pouch, manual and other papers it came with. It even comes with the original plastic bag the lens shipped in that is marked with the lens serial number and model number. It is in ex+++ to mint minus shape, so close to a new one it would be hard to tell the diference.

Price is $6,250 plus shipping and insurance at cost.

For an additional $200, I'll also include my Leica Model 12008 21mm Bright-Line finder, without box or case. I like these Leica 21mm finders much better than the current zoom finder, and they are so much smaller than the large FrankenFinder. That's a couple hundred dollar extra making this great lens package a steal.

I'd prefer a local sale/pickup near the Los Angeles area, but willing to consider Paypal to Verified Buyer w/fees.

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
"Buyer" couldn't come up with the cash after having me reserve it for him, so lens & Bright-Line finder are still available for sale!

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
What, did I forget to brush my teeth or something? :facesmack:

Guys & Gals, this is a spectacular lens and extremely difficult to find. New, it's $7k plus tax and shipping for a lens that is not a bit better than this one. If you could even find one! And that is without the Bright-Line finder which is a pretty rare thing to find in it's own right.

Screaming deal here that someone needs to pickup. I've got gear pre-ordered that I need to sell this to fund, so would appreciate your going ahead and pulling the trigger.... you KNOW you want it! :ROTFL: :thumbs:

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
Bump time!
Not even an offer? You guys all sitting on your money for Santa Claus?

My GH3 is in, so I need to get this sold to pick it up!