The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FA: Sinar Hy6/e75r

BradleyGibson

Whoops, title should read "FS/FT", not "FS/FA"...

I have decided to step down to 645 format from 6x6. It's been a really difficult decision for me because the ergonomics of the Hy6 are terrific. It's a joy to hold and use. But I've come to realize I'd benefit from a focal plane shutter and long, fast tele glass for my nature work.

I've decided to offer the Sinar Hy6 for sale, along with three lenses. Here are the details:

Camera (No scuffs, no scratches, mint condition. Camera and back are new as of September, 2008. Only 1926 actuations.):
* Sinar Hy6 camera body
* Sinar Hy6 eMotion75LV (latest revision)
* Sinar Hy6 revolving mount (if you haven't tried it, you'll love it)
* Sinar Hy6 waist-level finder
* Sinar Hy6 45-degree prism finder

Lenses:
* Schneider-Kreuznach Xenotar 80/2 PQ HFT
* Zeiss Planar 110/2 PQ HFT (yes, the legendary 110/2!)
* Schneider-Kreuznach AF Tele-Xenar 180/2.8 PQ HFT

Accessories:
* Standard Hy6 focusing screen
* Bill Maxwell split-recticle focusing screen with microprism collar
* 5 2000mAh+ batteries
* 2 Sony dual chargers (world power compatible)
* Original packaging, neck strap, wrist strap, etc.

Price (to a good home :)): $USD28.5K OBRO.

If you are interested, contact me regarding payment & shipping--we can work out a split on those fees if it helps.

If you're in the Seattle, USA area, you're welcome to visit to inspect and/or pick up the equipment.

I will follow up with photographs if there is interest.

--

I've had an offer for a swap for some hardware. I would consider a swap of the base camera + back for a like-condition (ie. mint, low actuations) Phase/Mamiya 645AFD III + Phase One P45+ VA back.

If a swap is of interest to you, contact me and we can work out the details.

Kind regards,
Brad

Last edited: