The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Beat to crap Leica 35mm Summicron $500

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
This is a version III Canadian Cron that is beat to crap on the outside -- it is UGLY by any Leica standard. Half of the focusing tab is missing, obviously broken off at some point in its life. The front element has a small pit at the very outer edge about the size of a pin-prick which you can see at about 6 o-clock in the image below. The good news it is on the very edge of the element and I've never seen any sign of it in the images. The rest of the glass is good and there is no oil or fungus, but there is some internal dust. Focus and aperture are smooth and work properly, and most surprisingly, this lens makes excellent images! But it is ugly, hence the bargain, "as-is" price of $500.

$500 shipped inside the US, paypal preferred.

Oh, reason for selling is to raise funds so I can buy Don Libby's Mamiya 28!

Thanks,

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Da I talked to you 2 times today and not a word. ROTFLMAO.

Suppose you want me to hand deliver it too