The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Contax 645 + Zeiss 80/2 with hood EXC+

issa918

FS: Contax 645 + Zeiss 80/2 with hood EXC+

Cosmetic:
Body- EX+ condition, 100% working. A few bright mark, and paint losses on corners, very common to this camera. Viewfinder clean and clean. Metering, shutter speed, shooting mode, all perfect.
Back- 100% working, winding smooth.
Lens- EX++ condition, 100% working. AF accurate, lens with no haze or scratches, cleaning marks.

Have mounted a Leaf Aptus75 on the camera, and everything works perfectly.

Accessories:
Orginal lens cap and original metal hood. (Not shown in photo)
*Due to new regulation of international postal service, Lithium battery is not permitted to post with the camera.

Price:
US$2000 + shipping (EMS cost around us$48 to United States for 2.5kg package, full tracking service and sign-for)

Accept Paypal only. Both party share 2% of paypal charge. (please note that I will use my business partner's paypal)

* First time selling in Getdpi, however I have a good record of selling in local forum and you can access to my flickr for my works.

My record in local Leica forumissa918

Interested party, please pm me and I will quote the shipping cost.

My works with this lovely camera: Contax 645 - a set on Flickr