The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Leica M9 Steel Grey

woodleica

Will be posting photos tomorrow.

First owner, bought new from Ken Hansen. Still almost in the same shape it was bought in since I take care of my equipment.
Copy of Lightroom never registered
Have box and all original accessories it shipped with.

3867 activations as of today

EXTRAS INCLUDED:
Second Battery
Will include Gordy brown leather brown wrist strap I use with it.
Has had Schott Giotto screen protector on the LCD since day 1
Thumbs up CSEP-1 - also been on from early in the life of the camera - indispensable for using the camera properly (note slight discolorations on end of CSEP-1 from normal usage)
I just noticed ( a day after initial post ) that the area of the camera behind CSEP-1 has two very minor small ( small pencil tip size ) marks which are not visible with the CSEP-1 on the camera. in Picture below.

$4375 obo - net to me - shipping included in USA only

I'm well reviewed here, and sold my M8 here also:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/2397-positive-feedback-14.html#post288102
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/22342-sony-nex-5-18-55-kit-extras.html#post276656

Thanks!

Last edited:

woodleica

Here are some images. They are taken from an iPhone so some are a just slightly blurry - don't have another camera at the moment. :)
If more detail is required please let me know.
Don't know why some thumbnails are upside down but that's the way the site uploaded them even though they are upright on my computer.
I did shoot some today - current shot count is 3867

woodleica

Also selling the Leica Time case by Luigi that fits the M9 with CSEP-1 ( the cutout for the CSEP-1 is by Luigi as part of the design of the case ).

It is the natural aged brown he has on his website - a very beautiful leather color with satin interior to keep camera pristine.

225$ net - shipping included in USA

woodleica

Since I had some requests -- The earlier photos were less than stellar. These are still not stellar, but a bit better - I'm not much of an iPhone photographer I'm afraid :)

No idea why some of the photos are inverted, they aren't on my machine ( If anyone knows what's causing this, I'd appreciate a PM )