The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Yashica T4 (Zeiss 35/3.5)

kchong

Hi Folks,

I got my hands on a Ricoh GR1s recently so this great camera has to go. It's a Yashica T4 in black with databack. It's a slimmer version of the great Yashica T4 Super used by a certain photo-personality. You lose the "super scope" feature of the super but the camera is so compact that it fits easily in my jeans pocket. I got it a couple of weeks back and have been using it as my carry-everywhere camera. The lens truly is fantastic and the images I've gotten are great. Cosmetically, there are some some scuffs but the functionally, the camera works perfectly.

For this camera, I'm asking $110 net to me. I accept Paypal but would prefer a bank transfer in either Canada or Hong Kong. Canada Post offers very affordable rates for the US and Canada, usually only slightly higher than USPS. For US buyers, rest assured that these items will not be taxed as camera equipment falls under NAFTA. I am also more than happy to accomodate buyers from the rest of the world.

I have bought and sold on this forum as well as RFF and FM. Please feel free to ask me for references.

I also have an Olympus OM-1n+50/1.8 and Stylus Epic/Mju II for sale, just reduced to $65 and $40 respectively
Would be more than open to making a deal if you buy multiple items. Please see this thread for details:
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/41397-olympus-stylus-epic-mju-ii-om-1-50-1-8-a.html