The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB/T: 4560, 6060 film backs, Leaf 90' Viewfinder. PQ/PQS lenses. FT: 645DF?

In order of importance:

- Leaf AFi [body] Pelican case. The one that takes the body and the back. The guy in France who said he had one hasn't responded in some time, Leaf think MAC group can help me, Yair hasn't responded to my message, none of the vendors stateside seem to have any (or know where to get them).
- 4560 backs. I'm after a few. A 6060 would be nice, too.
- Leaf branded 90' viewfinder.
- PQ/PQS lenses.

Whilst I do have money (yay) I also have a handful of barely used 645DF equipment if anyone is open to trade:

55/2.8, 80/2.8 LS, 150/2.8 D, 105-210/4.5 ULD, 645DF body, V-grip AIR, 50/4 SHIFT, 120/4 MACRO 'A'.

E-mail is best: [email protected] ..but PM's work, as do responses in thread.

Open to other (non Rollei) TFs: Cambo/Arca Swiss tech cams and lenses/Sinar arTec (M645 or AFi mount would be preferable). Because.. well.. why not.