The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Mamiya 150mm f/3.5 AF Lens

KurtKamka

Subscriber Member
Here's an excellent opportunity to grab a 150mm AF lens for a ZD, Mamiya or Phase back at a great price. This copy has both caps and hood. Lens is in excellent condition.

Price: $320 shipped to you.

Kurt

Dale Allyn

Re: FS: Mamiya 150mm f/3.5 AF Lens

It's amazing to me how inexpensive this lens is. I have this lens and it performs beautifully, and for about the price of a Canon 50mm f/1.4. Sure, I'd love to have the new f/2.8 "D" version, but it's heavier and expensive. The f/3.5 is a great value here.

Good luck Kurt.

d...

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
Re: FS: Mamiya 150mm f/3.5 AF Lens

Agreed. I had the f3.5 version and bought the newer f2.8 version -- and the only absolute comment I can make is that there is NO WAY the new lens is worth 10x the old one ;). Don't get me wrong, the new lens is stellar, but at f5.6 you cannot tell the images apart.