The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander 75/2.5 (with viewfinder!), VC 15mm viewfinder, Canon 24/2.8, 35/2, 100/2

dmcgoy

Voigtlander 75/2.5. Fabulous condition. Not used much (focus is still a touch stiff). Comes with original boxes, lens, lens cap, lens hood, mount cap, generic LTM-M adapter, and viewfinder. $575.
Voigtlander 15mm viewfinder. OK condition. No scratches or gouges but the plastic has some bright spots. $80.
Canon 24mm f/2.8. Good condition. Comes with hood, hood box, lens, two lens caps (one Canon, one generic center pinch), and mount cap. $250.
Canon 35mm f/2. Original owner. Good condition, except it was dropped a few months after I bought it in 2005. The result was a few light gouges (pictured). Functionally perfect. No lens cap (unless I can find it.....). Comes with lens, original box, mount cap. $250.
Canon 100mm f/2. Good condition, just a few bright spots on the lens body. Comes with hood, lens cap, mount cap, hood (marked up a bit, like they always are), and lens. $320.

All prices shipped and insured to the continental US. I pay the Paypal fee.