The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M9 Silver 21,35,50

shaunmlavery

Leica M9 Silver
The camera is overall clean besides a couple beauty marks the previous owner put on it and has not given me any problems. I have taken great care of it. I travel with a pelican case at all times, meaning anything over 15 miles. It stays in either a 1510 or a smaller case that holds it and a couple of lenses.

I shoot the digital leica just like I shoot a film leica so there hasn't been much wear while it has been in my possession.

Why Am I Selling?
Truth be told, my 5D/5Dii is getting me by right now, as hard as that is to bear writing.

Photos

What's It Come With?
Box
Camera
Caps
Manuals
Battery
Extra Batteries (let me check how many I have for you! 3-4) See photo.

Price and Shipping
$4399
I will accept paypal at the asking price or give a discount for using paypal gift or another method. Shipping will most likely be via USPS Priority Mail. I will include this at the asking price as well.

50 Summicron Pull-Out Hood
First off, it feels weird writing "pre-asph" for this guy! This is the latest 50 Summicron with the built-in hood. I'm not even sure if the ASPH is shipping yet? If so, get ready to break out the wallet for that guy. This guy packs plenty of resolution.

This was my go to lens on the M9. I love it. Yeah, people get caught up with fast glass like the summilux, I had a noctilux so I know what fast glass is, but this is the ultimate in speed, portability and resolution.

Why Am I Selling?
Again, my 5D/5Dii is getting me by right now, and I actually have a 50 Summicron-R that stays on my Canon body nearly all the time! I love this focal length and lens.

Photos

What's It Come With?
Box
Leather Pouch
Lens
Caps
Manuals

Price and Shipping
$1700
I will accept paypal at the asking price or give a discount for using paypal gift or another method. Shipping will most likely be via USPS Priority Mail. I will include this at the asking price as well.

Leica 21mm Elmarit E60
This is a great lens to use, however, I'm not much of a wide angle guy on the M. As wide as I go is the 35MM or so.

It may be do to the fact that I always made do with the finder in the M8 and the M9 when using the 21MM. Lets just say you can make it work on the M8 and it is near impossible with the M9. You have to stare all the way into the outer edges of the finder. I got by but I think my journey with this lens could have been much much better had I gotten a finder, even a cheap one with massive distortion!

Why Am I Selling?
Definitely won't need this guy! I should have bought a finder long ago! A 17-40 or something equivalent will be enough for me for what I need to do for the time being.

Photos

What's It Come With?
Lens
Caps
No Box

Price and Shipping
$1575

shaunmlavery

50 summicron gone!

21mm elmarit left as well as the M9. I really wanted the 21 to leave first, as I'm not much of a wide guy. :D Maybe this will force me to learn it a bit before it leaves me.?