The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Leica Summicron, Voigtlander, Minolta, Olympus, Komura

CVickery

I've been buying again :bugeyes: and need to fill in the hole in my cash flow. I've bought and sold a bit here, but primarily FM (160+), and ebay (260+). My prices are in US$ and include shipping (in North America) and paypal costs. I'm located in Canada.

Leica Summicron 35mm f2 Version 4 'Bokeh King'

It time to change up some lenses, and this sweet little lens has to go. This is a ‘Made in Germany’ copy of the Leica Summicron 35mm f2.0 (version 4) that is referred to as the 'Bokeh King' The lens is very clean cosmetically and optically, only the smallest signs of use. Aperture clicks perfectly, focus is smooth. The lens mount has been replaced with a 6-bit coded aftermarket mount. The original mount is also included. Includes rear cap, hood and hood cap. No box. - $1750

Voigtlander Ultron 28mm f1.9

Nice clean copy of the Cosina Voigtlander Ultron 28mm f1.9 lens. Slight brassing of the aperture ring, but otherwise looks perfect. Optically and mechanically works like new. The lens is a LTM mount, but an aftermarket 6-bit coded M adapter is included. Also included are the hood, hood cap, and rear M cap, as well as the box and manual. - $425

Minolta M-Rokkor 90mm f4

Very clean copy of the Minolta M-Rokkor 90mm f4 in m-mount. No issues cosmetically, optically or mechancially. Includes caps, HoyaUV filter and aftermarket hood. - $325

Leica M 1.4x Viewfinder Magnifier

This is a Leica M 1.4x Viewfinder Magnifier and it's LNIB. Nothing more to say. - $275

Leica Correction Lens -1.0...LNIB - $90

Voigtlander 21/25mm Viewfinder - $150

Nice clean copy of the newest Voigtlander 21/25mm Viewfinder II in chrome. See: Voigtlander Bessa RF Accessories

Olympus E-P1 with 14-42 Kit lens

Nice condition silver E-P1 with black kit lens. Includes box, extra battery and accessories - $299

Sankyo Kohki Komura 135mm f2.8 in LTM

Very clean copy of a classic 135mm LTM lens. Glass clean, aperture (12? Blades) works well, focus smooth. Generic front cap, no rear cap(will be protected) and a leather(?) case. - $125

CVickery

Remaining items and revised prices:
Minolta M-Rokkor 90/4 - $300
Leica 1.4x VF Magnifier - $250
Leica -1.0 VF diopter - $80
Olympus E-P1 kit - $275

shipping/paypal included