The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Arca Swiss C1 Cube

TTLKurtis

I purchased this cube brand new from BHPhotoVideo on 4/29/11. Shortly after purchasing it, primarily for use on architectural shoots, I started to transition towards a focus on weddings primarily, and so now I've had it sitting on top of my tripod, in a bag, in the office...

Like anyone who sells this amazing head, I know I'm going to regret it, but it just doesn't make sense to keep gear around that you haven't used in over 6 months soooo here she goes.

It's in absolutely perfect condition and includes the original box. This is the version without the leather case. Brand new it will run $1,699.

I'm looking to get $1,500 + paypal fes if applicable and I'll pay for shipping within the CONUS.

TTLKurtis

Ah, good question I suppose. In actuality, I didn't take those photos to show there was brassing, I took them to show the movements of the head. Looking close at the head right now there's no indication that there is poor alignment or anything like that. It's simply gears, and I would venture a guess that with heavy use the whole length of the gears would look like that. It's nice and smooth and precise, the teeth aren't chewing each other up or anything.