The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leaf Aptus 65 digi back

centophoto

Hi,
I have been using this Leaf Aptus 65 back with my Mamiya RZ gear for the past 4-5 years....however a year back i swapped camera systems for something a little more portable.
I have hung onto the Leaf and Rz gear thinking of it as a backup to my new system,as it truly is a great quality combination.
Truth is that i don't need it anymore and need to clear out some space and regain some dollars - wife's orders!
Please email on [email protected] if you would like details and pics of the unit....(things like boxes,batteries,chargers,cables etc will all be part of the deal of course,including the plate for connecting to Mamiya or Hassleblad.)
Also if you are looking for any Mamiya RZ gear,lenses etc....i might have what you are looking for.
Price i would be expecting for the digital back kit with accessories $4000
Warm Regards
Darren Centofanti

Last edited: