The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Rare CLA'd Tele-Rolleiflex with extras

flyingpalm

Just got it back from CLA, it was a shelf queen and now it's ready to shoot.

As you can tell from the picture, this Tele-Rolleiflex is in great shape except few small paint loss on the body, but all the leathers are intact and all functions are working like new camera right now. The focus is smooth, all shutter speeds are accurate and this camera can last for a long time.

Both taking and viewing lenses are in perfect condition, no marks at all, the shutter blades are clean like whistle.

Comes with original leather case which will need a little stich up, the original lens cap and shoulder strap, but the pad was broken.

Asking for $2200 net, please contact with me if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I would really, really love to buy that one, but I've already bought two cameras this week. Next week maybe...

Does the camera have any history, when was it made etc.?

flyingpalm

I would really, really love to buy that one, but I've already bought two cameras this week. Next week maybe...

Does the camera have any history, when was it made etc.?
According to the serial number should be 1970ish. This is version 1 tele-rolleiflex with Zeiss Sonnar 135/4 lens, it's Bay III.
Mr. Horst Wenzel really did a great job to bring it to perfect working condition, I will keep it if I don't need the funds for now.