The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon 85mm f1.8d

Albino_BlacMan

Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. Looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

Price includes shipping

Nikon 85mm 1.8d - $310 – Exterior is in good condition. This lens wasn’t used as much as it deserves to be and that shows. I can’t see any scratches or anything on the exterior, although I’m sure if you look hard enough you can find marks to prove pictures have indeed been taken with the camera. Focus is smooth and AF is snappy. Blades are clean and oil free. Optics are clean (no scratches, fungus or haze) with minimal internal dust. However there is one black mark inside the lens. It looks like a piece of paint flaked off from inside the barrel. I have never noticed any effect of this flake on image quality in real world use. However I know this may bother some people so I have adjusted my price accordingly. I believe my price is fair but if you disagree feel free to make me and offer. Note that the last picture shows the flake. In that picture it looks white and almost like a scratch, it isn’t. It’s inside the lens and black, it’s just really hard to take pictures of the inside of a lens.

Comes with front and rear caps, Nikon hood, Hoya Pro1 Digital filter and original box

Last edited: