The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - M8.2, ZM 50/1.5, ZM 28/2.8

theflyer

Leica M8.2 - Black

I purchased this in May of 2011, just after the previous owner had sent the body in for an LCD replacement (the dreaded coffee stain). When the body was in Leica/NJ, it was checked, the rangefinder was adjusted, and all internal parts were found to be working properly. This camera has been spot on with focus from day one, on both Leica lenses (35/2, 50/1.4, and 75/1.4) as well as Zeiss's (18/4, 28/2.8, 50/1.5). The body is in excellent shape, with very light usage marks. There is a bit of brassing in areas, specifically around the outer frame of the rangefinder window, as well as along the edges of the baseplate. Shutter Count is approx 8500.

Included with the camera are the following items:

Original box, all packing materials and manual
Original Leica Battery
Leica M9 Battery Charger w/US/Euro/cig. lighter cables
USB Cable
Camera Neck Strap
Body Cap

Price is $2700, net to me. Price is firm. This is a CONUSA sale only.

ZM 50/1.5 - Black

This lens has been very lightly used. The barrel shows no scratches or dings. The glass is clear, no fogging, no scratches, no haze. Aperture and focus rings are tight and smooth. This particular lens is optimized for f/1.5. Comes with the Zeiss hood, original front and rear caps, as well as the original box and all paperwork.

Price: $930, net to me. Price is firm. Again, CONUSA only.

ZM 28/2.8 - Black

Also in lightly used condition. Glass is clean and scratch free. Barrel shows virtually no sign of use. Focus and aperture rings are smooth and tight. Comes with the original box and papers, plus both Zeiss front and rear caps.

Price: $790, net to me. Price is firm. CONUSA only.

I have done over a dozen transactions here on Get DPI - all successful and without incident. I also have 100% positive feedback on over 60 transactions at ebay under the user name "myloiyauh".

Thanks,
Andrew.

Last edited:

theflyer

M8.2, Black, SC 8500 -- $2600 net to me.
ZM 50/1.5 with hood -- $930 net to me.
ZM 28/2.8 -- $790 net to me.

theflyer

alright, i've been out of town on a business trip but it's time to warm this up.
lots of inquiries but everything still available.
pls email with any questions.
thks.