The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

MacBook Pro, 13" 500GB

aboudd

Since I bought a MacBook Air I have no more need for my MacBook Pro. It was serviced by Apple last week and a new 500MB hard drive was installed. This is the 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3 memory. It is running OSX 10.6.8.

This was my prime computer for shooting tethered in the field. The 500MB drive is large enough for the largest RAW files. All in all, a great computer for the working photographer.

Cosmetics are excellent, no scars on the case except for a few rub marks on the bottom where two of the rubber feet fell off. They have been replaced. The LCD is clear with no scratches or chips. Includes charger and a distressed leather MacCase with heat dissipation window on the back.

Applecare until April 2013.

$650.00. Lowball offers will be ignored.

Inquire direct to [email protected]

Last edited: