The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Olympus µ4/3rd's: Oly 45/1.8, Oly 12/2 LNIB

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Cross-posted with same info over at Fred's site:

Olympus 12/2 lens, LNIB

Price: $599.00

I am en route to Australia, so I will not be able to put up pictures until I arrive (15 November).

This is a very sharp copy; it's in perfect condition: optically, mechanically, and cosmetically. All papers, manual, etc.

Paypal accepted.

*FREE tracked shipping to you. I eat the Paypal fees.

Please email me with any questions ([email protected]) rather than PMs.

Selling while waiting for the X-E1 to arrive.

Pics to follow if anyone wants them, but after 15th (I will be in the air until then).

Olympus 45/1.8 lens, LNIB

$299.00

Payment method: PayPal, as above

Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Shipping instructions: FREE, tracked service to you

Please email me with any questions. If you buy, either lens will look like it was shipped new from B&H—except you save significant money!

Thanks for looking, KL

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
And received. Where Peter lives is a three-hour time difference, behind our East coast, so I am waiting for him to respond.

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
The 45/1.8 is ***SOLD****

Money received. This will be shipped Registered Mail to you tomorrow (correction), Peter.

Cheers, KL

Last edited: