The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikkormat FTN & Pre AI Lenses

jonw

Nikkormat FTN Camera Body & 50mm F/2 lens

Item still Available

Price: $250.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
Shipping instructions: I will pay shipping and paypal fees

For sale is a good condition Nikkormat FTN Camera Body & 50mm F/2 lens. Very light brassing on the body and the film compartment is very clean. Camera body and all the lenses in this sale were purchased from the original owner and the gear has been taken very good care of as evidenced by the pictures. Shutter and camera speeds seem right to me but I had no battery to check the meter. Camera includes a Nikon leather case.

Nikon 35mm F/2 and 105mm F2.5 Pre-AI Lenses

Good condition Nikon 35mm F/2 and 105mm F2.5 Pre-AI Lenses. Lens bodies show light wear, optics are in great condition. Aperture blades are clean, focus is very smooth on all 3 lenses. No signs of mold, or fungus. There are front and rear original Nikon caps with the exception of the 50mm but included with the 50mm is a mint Nikon metal hood. The 35 and 105mm lenses all include leather Nikon lens cases.

If you would like to see additional images of the lenses interested people please send me a PM with your email address and I will forward them to you !

I would like to sell it as a package but if it doesn't sell in a few days I will price the items separately.

Thanks !

Last edited: