The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony a77 & 16-50mm f/2.8 kit

wyip

I have decided to sell my a77 kit that I purchased brand new, almost exactly a year ago from B&H.

This kit has seen light use mostly around my house but also went on a trip to the East Coast. It has been well taken care of and has no scratches or dings whatsoever. Everything that originally came in the box is included. The shutter has right around 2000 actuations on it, judging by the filenames. See below for a photo of the kit.

Also included but not pictured are a Sony Memory Stick DUO HX 8GB card and a Black Rapid RS-4 sling strap.

My asking price is $1500 for the whole kit including the extras, as well as USPS Priority Insured shipping and Paypal fees.

wyip

How about a bump and price reduction...

$1350 for everything, includes shipping in the US and paypal fees.

OR

$800 for the a77 body with the box and all accessories
$550 for the 16-50mm lens with caps and hood only

I'm open to reasonable offers, but not interested in any trades at the moment. Thanks!

Last edited: