The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Billingham Photo Vest XXL

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have this exact vest for sale: Billingham XX-Large Photo Vest (Stone) BI 536566 B&H Photo Video.

Mine has been worn once or twice only and was just washed. It looks great, slightly broken in, no tears, rips or damage of any kind. It does have a small (1" x 2") GetDPI iron-on logo patch attached which can be easily removed by heating with an iron and peeling off. It's got tons of pockets, zippered pockets behind flap pockets, inside pockets, rear pouch pocket, pen holders, eyeglass slots, D-rings to attach stuff, dual-snap epaulettes on the shoulders, all the bells and whistles. Pocket flaps tuck inside pockets for quicker access or serve as covers, your choice. Note that these run about half a size small, so XXL is more like an XL-1/2. Reason for sale is I simply never use it. (Guy is always wearing his and we look like dork Mutt and Jeff twins if I wear one too :ROTFL:)

Asking $195 shipped US.

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
I have the exact one in my size though. It's a genuine GetDPI workshop vest. LOL

That's got to be worth some REAL money. Lol