The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtlander 25mm Brightline Viewfinder (Black) and Kipon Macro Focus Helicoid

Gary Clennan

I bought this VF one year ago new and have now sold the lens which I needed it for. It comes with the box and is in very good condition. I will note that there is one MINOR nick on the front glass. I tried from many different angles but could not get it to show up in pics. Works great, nice bright lines, and clean frame. Nice and small too compared to other models. Price includes shipping within Canada and CONUS. Payment via Paypal Gift or EMT (for Canadians). Regular Paypal is fine - just add 3%. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Price = $125

DSC_5287 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_5290 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_5292 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

Gary Clennan

re: FS: Voigtlander 25mm Brightline Viewfinder (Black) and Kipon Macro Focus Helicoid

Price reduced to $115 shipped.

Gary Clennan

FS: Kipon Macro Focus Helicoid Adapter (Leica M to Sony E body)

I bought this adapter one year ago new and it is in very good shape. Works great, nice and compact, and focus is very smooth. It is nice to have one of these as the MFD on Leica mount lenses is quite high. I used it on my NEX-5N and it worked like a charm. Price includes shipping within Canada and CONUS. Payment via Paypal Gift or EMT (for Canadians). Regular Paypal is fine - just add 3%. Feel free to PM with any questions. PS - it looks blue-ish in the pics but it is indeed dark black.

Price = $99

DSC_5279 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_5283 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr