The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:120 film leather case, Leica M6 lever, soft release, half case

hrzlvn

Black Tom Abrahamsson Classic & Mini Softrelease (I had them professionally chopped in order to fit Leica M's screw hole perfectly, way better than before)

Each for 20USD Shipped

Sunflower soft release from Japan.

25USD shipped.

2. Leica M6 Lever, fully functional. Came from an earlier Wetzlar Leitz body. Looks great!

70USD shipped.

3.Funper Leather case, well made of quality Italian cowhide, I apply Mink oil on it occasionally. used it around 3 times. Like new.

70 USD shipped.

4.Funper 120 Film leather case made of Italian cowhide, can be attached on your belt. I don't shoot 120, never use it. However, I also apply mink oil on it for better durability and better discoloration.

50 USD shipped.

Feel free to ask questions, I will upload detailed picture if you want. Welcome offer. House cleaning...