The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Domke F803 Waxwear, exc

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I have three really handy bags for sale. Great bags all of them, but I simply have too many bags and need to move some out of the gear cabinet.

1) SOLD: Think Tank Retrospective 10 in Pinestone: TT Retrospective Pinestone This one is in excellent condition, very clean and I'm including some extra dividers. A great travel bag. ~~ Asking $95 shipped US. SOLD

2) SOLD Domke F803 in Brown Waxwear: Domke F-803 Waxwear Camera Satchel Shoulder Bag 701-83A B&H Also in great shape with original square slot divider. In addition to being maybe the ideal Leica M or minimalist traveller kit bag, this also makes a great shoulder bag for schlepping Medium Format lenses! ~~ Asking $95 shipped US. SOLD

3) SOLD: Pelican 1514 (1510 with dividers) carry-on roller case in black with dividers: Pelican 1514 Carry On 1510 Case with Dividers 1510-004-180 B&H This one shows some light scuffs on the exterior, but is otherwise perfect. The insert and all the dividers are there and in excellent condition, but somewhere along the line I lost the egg-crate foam piece that served as the lid liner --- I never used it as I usually had my laptop case and jacket stowed there instead. Obviously a piece of replacement foam is easy to find anywhere, but note that you can buy this lid organizer for $20 and it would be more useful than the foam anyway: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produ...10_000_1519_Photographer_s_Lid_Organizer.html. Bullet-proof protection. ~~ Asking $95 shipped US. Note it won't be boxed -- I'll simply slap a label on the outside and ship it to you ;) SOLD