The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikon Sale - d800, d7000 low clicks, 16-35. 50mm

Todd_Reichman

I'm at the end of our working season and we'll be trading out some gear for others. We're selling the gear we primarily used for video so everything has low clicks and has seen light usage.

Nikon d800 - no scratches or damage, full box and accessories. This camera has exactly 1147 actuations, and most of those were going into live view for video. - $2500

Nikon d7000 - We have 4 of these bodies. All have the box and accessories. One came in the box with the kit lens but we don't actually have the kit lens. All cameras are in excellent shape except for one that has a little marring on the bottom from a tripod being overtightened. These cameras have only been used for video.

Camera actuations -
d7000 #1 - 750 actuations (this one has the tripod marks on the bottom
d7000 #2 - 896 actuations
d7000 #3 - 927 actuations
d7000 #4 - 735 actuations
- $750 each

Nikon MB-D11 Battery grip for d7000 - $150

Nikon 16-35 f4 vr - this was used on our Steadicam and has seen very little usage. We have the box. There is a very tiny rub mark on the underside of the barrel, you'd probably miss it unless you were looking for it. Otherwise in excellent condition with caps and hood. Great performer. - $1000

Nikon 35mm 1.8 DX - typical usage, still in great condition, I think a little wear on the name plate. Caps hood and box included. - $175

Nikon 50mm 1.4g - more use evident on this one. Still performs very well, I just don't use 50mm for photography. caps, hood, box, etc. - $340

Steadicam Pilot - yup, the real thing. We have the bag, weights, tools, vest, support arm, and camera sled. This things works amazingly well for camcorders and DSLR video and just about any video camera. Pretty easy to weigh and get it flying. Used this for about 2 years. We have the sled with a lower-resolution screen on it but that's broken and it still works to balance the sled but if you want to use the lower screen you'll probably want to replace with a hi-def screen. We used the back of the DSLR and didn't have a lot of use for the lower screen. I think all the pieces are there, and certainly everything we've needed for the past 2 years but if there is a screw missing here or there that and the broken screen are reflected in the price. The mounting screw for the camera and all weights are included along with the travel bag. - $3000

Nikon sb-900 - light use, great condition. Box and instructions. - $350

I'll consider trades for the following items.
- Nikon sb910 flash
- Nikon sb700 flash
- Nikon 24-120 f4 lens

We'd like to run the payments though our credit terminal in our photo business. So taking a card number over the phone is best for us. Having said that, if you have any questions or concerns about methods of payment let me know. All sales are final, all shipping will be done through UPS (unless you have a big issue with that, let me know). Please PM with any questions. I can provide images if you'd like to see them. Thanks!

Todd_Reichman

Edit to add I also have a d3 for sale. Great performance, but a little rough around the edges. About 100K clicks give or take. Selling because I replaced it with a D3s. Can provide images. - $1900