The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Epson 3800 + inks $200 pick it up!

weinschela

Subscriber Member
I have an Epson 3800 that is being replaced by 3880. The printer is 90% of normal but does show some minor head clogging. I will include partially used Matte Black, Photo Black, Cyan, Magenta, Light Magenta and Light Cyan cartridges, plus almost new waste cartridge. There's probably $100-200 of ink there, so look at the printer as a throw-in.

For this price, however, it has to be picked up (not worth the shipping hassles and costs). I am located in Nassau County NY (address to be provided to buyer and pickup time to be arranged).

Last edited:

weinschela

Subscriber Member
The printer works fine, notwithstanding some very minor clogs, and if you are handy you might even be able to restore it to 100%. The Light Magenta and Magenta are about 1/2 filled, as is the Matte Black. The others about 1/4 full. Power cord included; Epson Manual included.