The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: leica M9-P ACC 28/2.8 all LNIB

gogopix

Subscriber
Ok, I'm now going to do 'a la carte'

M9-P $5250 (under passport for over a year)
28mm 2.8 6bit latest $1750 (under passport for over a year)
Charger $100
1.25 mag $150
Grip for M9 $150
Battaery (2) $75
Charger $100

Make an offer for any, all or a combo.

Regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
After 2 weeks I don't think thjis coiunts as a 'bump'
I have PMs and calls and emails from those who know me.
However, I have several inquiries for many combinations. The offers are all over the map. Yes, I will negotiate, but hard to figure who's is best
so here are my 'aggressive prices'.

Think of these as 'holiday deals' :)

For M9-P and grip and eyeliece, $5250

for M9-P only, first firm offer at $4900 (since I have offers for combos with this and that it is difficult to sort. so this seems fairest. we can talk extras after you commit to the M9-P).

For the M9-P and 28/2.8 I will go $6750

28/2.8 $1550

remember the M9-P ands 2.8 have about one and a half years under warranty (they are only 6 months old)

I think that covers it. I'll take a personal check but will wait till it clears. Shipping on me.

Let me know.

Regards
Victor

PS: The M9 isnt scratched on the bottom...the plastic is still on it. Screen is sapphire, so I did take that off. All have boxes (except eyepiece, which goes back to the M8.)
Any 'marks' on the 28 in the photo are specular reflections or dust. I used flash.

gogopix

Subscriber
After THREE offerers punked out (hols I guess :rolleyes: ) these are all available

Too lazy to relist. :facesmack:

But will if I don't hear anything

I am looking for best offers, but think about packages.

I will take a personal check, but I will wait till it clears.

Also, I have a Leica Universal Polarizer for $250 LN, never used (90% of my stuff has never been used, that's why I'm selling!

let me know

regards
Victor

PS: For the next week, start with TEN PERCENT OFF ALL THE ABOVE ORIGINAL POST PRICES for camera and lens together.

gogopix

Subscriber
Thanks all for the many inquiries.

The package of M9=P, 28mm and batteries and grip has SOLD pending payment next week to a reliable buyer. If something happens I will let all know.

In the meantime the Universal Polarizer is still available
I will check the thread and whether I have any adapters.

regards
Victor