The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M2 in Vienna

marduk

Selling my Leica M2 (no frameline preview lever, #975517). Previous owner bought it from Leicashop Vienna and now it is here again.

The camera is in excellent condition - the usual faint bright lines and light marks on the metal that are virtually impossible to photograph, and a patch of vulcanite over the ASA dial that's been repaired at some point (vulcanite does not show any signs of deterioration).

The finder is extremely bright, contrasty and sharp. Shutter and wind action are butter smooth, all times are accurate, the curtains are faultless. This camera works much smoother than my M3's which I thought were already plenty smooth! Still M3 is better suited for lenses I work with, so this beauty needs to go.

Price: 680 EUR shipped.
EU bank transfer preferred but Paypal is fine too if you handle the fees.

KEVIN-XU

Interested in this camera. Will you sale this camera combine with the lens? If so, please tell me the price. Thanks.