The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Chrome Tri-Elmar

leicashot

I think you're right wattsy. The only reason the first is rare is because it was too heavy in chrome and no one bought it

D&A

Hi Kristian,

I just sent you a couple of e-mails a few minutes ago mentioning the same thing Wattsy expressed regarding a chrome WATE (and some other related things). With regards to a chrome MATE, from memory although not certain, I believe both early and late versions of the MATE did come in chrome. Someone please correct me on this if I'm mistaken.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hard to view it at the moment (on my cell phone), but that looks like Ver. 1 of the MATE? I assume the updated Ver. 2 of the MATE also came in chrome?

Dave (D&A)

Ginko

That's version 1 indeed. I don't think Leica ever made a silver chrome of the MATE v2.
Within Chrome V1, there has been also a limited "25 Jahre Leica Historica" edition in chrome.:)