The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M 35mm and 50mm Summicron Lenses

jrosen2

Hi

I have for sale these 2 lenses. I sold my Leica gear and they are left over.

1. Leica Summicron M ASPH 35mm f/2 manual focus lens. This lens was purchased just prior to the M9 and so lacks 6 bit coding. The lens is in like new condition and takes superb pictures. It includes the caps, hood and leather case but I do not have the box. There are no scratches, haze, fungus etc.

2. Leica Summicron M 50 mm F/2 manual focus lens with 6 bit coding. This lens is in like new condition and has the caps, box, papers and the leather case. It has a built-in retractable lens hood. Optics are pristine like the 35mm above.

Prices:
35mm $2200.00.
50mm $1900.00

Payment:
Canada: Paid in Canadian dollars by Electronic Email Transfer and includes shipping.

Elsewhere: Paid in $US by PayPal plus Paypal fees and the exact insured trackable shipping to your address.

Note I will ship only to Canada, USA, and Western Europe.