The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leitz 5 cm f/2 Collapsible Summicron-M

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
I have put this up for sale another time, and then changed my mind, but I am not using this. I sold all of my M mount cameras and have six 50's to use on my NEX.:deadhorse:

This cron has really nice glass for a collapsible cron. There are cleaning marks, but minimal. The body has cosmetic damage and is a user. It was like this when I bought it, but seller didn't mention this damage. I have included photos from all-around so that you can see the damage. Focus is smooth and it clicks into all detants.

If you want to use this on a NEX, I can sell you an adapter. This is an opportunity to try Leica glass at a reasonable price. $450 plus $20 shipping to your US location. Canada at actual cost.