The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fotoman 612 with Sch. 58XL/extras

johnnygoesdigital

Here's my Fotoman 612 w/Schneider 58XL lens. The lens is free from marks, blemishes or scratches. Takes beautiful wide angle images with outstanding film flatness. Includes Fotoman viewfinder with mask insert, cold shoe bubble level, and original Fotoman padded metal case. The camera is 9 out if 10 only because of a slight rubbing area where the cable release and tripod are mounted. This is purely cosmetic, otherwise the camera is perfect.

$1800 US only...

Last edited:

johnnygoesdigital

This can be shipped to Europe to established members price TBD. The 58XL is an outstanding lens for this format. Similar to an 18mm in 35mm, but with much better resolution and detail.

JoelM

I have a very nice Cometlite 1200 II kit with 2 heads, umbrellas, stands. First rate kit.

JoelM

Oh, I also have some Minicam portable systems, but they're not well known here in the USA. One kit stopped working but the other is fresh with a new battery. It is an SF-6040.

Cheers,

Joel