The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 105mm f/2.5 (P type Ai'd)

agoglanian

Hi everyone,

I only just recently bought this lens on APUG but unfortunately for me, last night my iPhone completely stopped working and I am now without a cellphone. I either have to pay to repair it (if possible) or buy a new one. This is an unforeseen expense, but I have to liquidate some things to cover the cost.

What I have here is an early Nikkor-P 105mm f/2.5 (Sonnar Type) that has been Ai'd, it is in excellent condition and works perfectly on my F3. I will have pictures available tonight, but I am asking $180 shipped /paypaled (OBO)

What you will get:

Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 (SN# 252765)
F/R Nikon Lens Caps
Nikon HS-4 Lens Hood

agoglanian

Here are the pictures as promised:

Also included a sample from the lens mounted on my 5DmkII. Colors are straight out of the camera, only resized for web.