The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[US] FS: Hasselblad H2D MINT, about 5K Actuations

just4fun

First, Please see Hi-res pictures at this link (Please look at the comments on each pictures for more details)
H2D For Sale - a set on Flickr

Hello,
I am thinking about selling my Hasselblad H2D MINT, about 5K Actuations.
Camera is in MINT condition, The following Items are includes:
- H2D : 22 mega Pixels CCD back, full frame 36.7 x 49mm
A little over 5K Clicks, Mint condition
- 1 Battery Charger, 2 Battery Grips (7.2V rechargeable - holding full charge)
- 120 Film back in original soft case, NEVER use
- Original Hasselblad Strap (not shown in pictures)
- No Lens, no original packaging Box
- 2 Firewire cables, 1 with FW400 to FW800 and 1 both end are FW800
- A Few Brand New Roll of 120mm Film (WIll Be Excellent Brand and models)
Priced to sell: $5000 FIRM, Please add $150 if you pay via Paypal, you also pay shipping and insurance of your choice (I will not responsible if it is loss during transit) My minimum require for you is Tracking number and signature on delivery. (Within US, it will likely around $50 and international is from $100-150)
* You will have option to get the 80mm f2.8, but for now, I am keeping the lens... but let me know if you really want it, I'll consider selling it to you.
Reason for Selling: I want to upgrade to H4D.
If you want to go medium format, here is your chance, I believe my price is very reasonable, If I don't have buyer, I will list it on Ebay soon. Please search for my reference here, I buy and sell quite a lots lately in DPI.

Thanks
Sonny

Some Pictures (again, please visit above link for full 5 mega pixels pictures):

Last edited:

just4fun

This system is basically a H2F and H2D, H2F alone already cost over 3K+.
Digital Back is a full frame and can shoot base ISO50 which give great results over some of H3D and H4D 1.3 crop back.

just4fun

New Price: $5000 Paypaled and Shipped within US.
I believe this is an excellent price, if you thinking about go Medium, now is your chance. Camera is like new, get that big fat pixel (22 mp on 36 x 48mm sensor) and also able to shoot film.
Will on Ebay next week if I have no buyer.
Thanks