The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Hy6 / Leaf AFi 7 complete kit

For sale is a complete Hy6 / Leaf AFi 7 kit. Have a look at the pictures, essentially what you see is what you get. Everything is in mint or near mint condition. In words:

Camera: Leaf AFi, uses Leaf batteries to power both body and back (no need for another one under the back!). Has been updated to the latest firmware 3.10.a3 in 2010. Can get the mod2 upgrade for 350eur (at DHW of course).

Back: Leaf AFi 7. 33MP. It has the latest GUI installed. <3000 captures. Can also be traded in for a big discount on a new Credo!

Lenses: All of them in mint condition with box. They are all the latest models. The 50 and 180 were hardly ever used. All sent in to be checked by DHW in 2010. The 50 and 180 have signed test certificates.
- Schneider Kreuznach AFD Xenotar 80mm f2.8 PQS
- SK AFD Super Angulon 50mm f2.8 PQS
- SK AFD Tele Xenar 180mm f2.8 PQ

Main Accessories:
- Leaf branded 90 degree viewfinder. Officially called "High eyepoint viewfinder 90"
- Rollei 9mm extension tube
- Rollei 34mm extension tube
- Metz flash TTL adapter; SCA 3562.
- 95mm polarizer, fits both 50 and 180 lenses.
- metal lens hoods for 80mm and 50/180 lenses.

Various Accessories:
- 4.5m firewire 800-400 cable
- 4.5m firewire 800-800 cable
- 7 batteries
- 2 chargers
- car adapter
- L power adapter
- all lens and body caps
- plenty of printed documentation, both in English and German
- a list of recommended AF offset values for the three lenses
- spare stylus

Price: 16k eur.

Local pickup is much preferred! I'm in Slovenia. Alternatively I can ship insured via UPS at cost. Payment can be done by cash or bank transfer. I would prefer to skip paypal, but if you must, please add 4.5%. All sales are final, no returns. Now is a very rare opportunity for someone to get a full, like new kit for a fraction of the price! I would also prefer to sell the kit as a whole, but if you are interested in a piece, please contact me anyway. Also, I might be interested in a trade for an M mount IQ160. Feel free to ask questions.

Everything is still available! Some individual prices:

Basic AFi kit; body+back+80mm lens 9500eur
50mm 2300eur
180mm 2300eur
tubes 120eur each
90 degree viewfinder 750eur

Everything for 14k

Large new years price drops!
Basic AFi kit; body+back+80mm lens+90 degree viewfinder 9000eur
50mm+hood+CPL 2000eur
180mm+both tubes 2000eur

Everything for 12.5k

bump!
its 12k eur for everything, no further taxes if you're in Europe, and I'd consider trades for an M mount Credo/IQ160

- Leaf branded 90 degree viewfinder. Officially called "High eyepoint viewfinder 90"
- Metz flash TTL adapter; SCA 3562.
- 95mm polarizer, fits both 50 and 180 lenses

Prices????

Pics2

I don't know Marko in person, but I bought IQ 160 from another Slovenian photographer. And he told me all the best about Marko. So, I recommend this seller!