The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Lighting equipment (local preferred)

corposant

I am trying to rebuild my studio/location setup after a long absence from portraiture. Instead of buying odds and ends piecemeal I am looking for some people who are interested in selling equipment in chunks rather than buying a speedring from Person X and a softbox from Person Y.

I used Hensel back in the day but not wedded to any particular system at this point, though I have a bit of a bit of a soft spot for the new Elinchrom QRs. I also have a couple of speedlights floating around, so some secondary gear for them wouldn't be so bad either.

Edit: Please no PCB...

Mainly looking for:

- Light stands/booms
- Clamps/Shoe mounts/Speedrings
- Softboxes/Strips/Grids up to about 50"
- One or two umbrellas
- Location lighting
- I will probably buy monos down the road

I would prefer a local transaction in Southern California, unless you really want to ship! I know this is a bit vague, but just contact me and maybe we can work something out.

Last edited: