The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss lens blowout! 18mm f4/28mm f2.8/50mm f1.5

jstaben

I have three Zeiss lenses that I need to sell! Pics avail on request but all are immaculate near-new condition with no wobble, defects, etc

1) Zeiss 18mm f/4. Black. Comes with hood/box/all papers. Would trade for chrome one.

$1100

2) Zeiss 28mm f/2.8. Black. Comes with box/papers, etc.

$775

3) Zeiss 50mm f/1.5. Chrome. Comes with hood that costs extra new. Comes with box/papers, etc.

$1100

jstaben

bump!

Lowered prices $25 each:

18mm- $1075
28mm- $750 wow!!
50mm- $1075 with hood!!!

Prices include priority mail shipping for CONUS and paypal

I

igerdes

Hi there,

I am interested in the 28mm lens. Would you be wiling to sell it for $700?
Please let me know asap. Thank you.
igerdes

Ingeborggerdes @gmail.com

jstaben

Zeiss 50mm remains. This is a beautiful chrome lens in like-new condition, with hood. Priced now at $1050 shipped and paypal'd!!

jstaben

up!

This Zeiss 50mm performs and feels like a Leica costing 3 times as much! Fast and light, this f/1.5 is waiting for you. Comes with hood that normally costs $80 or so!

jstaben

bump!

50mm F/1.5 is now $1025! Brand new this is a package costing $1280!

Can ship worldwide to established members here for $40 USD. CONUS shipping is free priority mail! :thumbs: