The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD EU Beautiful M9-p Chrome exc++ 7 months warranty

ashwinrao1

Shocked that this hasn't sold yet...such a great deal on a beautiful camera. I "upgraded" about 2 months back to a chrome M9-P...lovely camera, which I will keep along with the MM due to the "CCD" look that I love so much ;). Leica M should be good, but it doesn't invalidate the M9-P, which will continue to take amazing images for a long time to come!

jonoslack

Thanks Ashwin - I'm a bit surprised as well - maybe it's a bad time.
I'm in no hurry! I'd like to sell it before the Ms ship (Feb/March). In the meantime it's snuggled up in it's box while I shoot with it's battered black pal!

fotografz

Tisk, tisk, no price policing is allowed on this forum. :lecture:

FYI, prices in the USA and England/Europe are very often different.

Also, you can cherry pick some low ball sale item, but that doesn't mean every M9P will sell at that price.

Things devalue only if you sell them. They are valuable if you use them.

GCecchetto

My apologies for not being up to speed on the forum rules. Thought it would be helpful for the seller if he needs to get it sold. Bob has removed my post, and given me an infraction. Again my apologies, and I do hope the sale works out.

jonoslack

HI There
I missed the post - maybe the price is too high - if that's the case I'll wait. I don't actually need to sell it until the M arrives in the new year, of course, prices might drop before then - or they might stabilise - I'm willing to take a chance, but in European terms it's nearly a 40% discount off the new price - for a mint condition camera - sounds reasonable.
all the best

Ron (Netherlands)

"shocked that this hasn't sold yet...such a great deal on a beautiful camera."
If you had followed market prices closely you wouldn't have to be shocked. Prices here in Europe on current M digitals are going down steep the last months - indeed I see higher prices in the US - but expect lower prices by years end. Just got my M8.2 out since they don't fetch nice prices anymore, leave alone the org M8: now for sale on about Euro 1100.
And the M9 is going very fast too. Guess the M9-P will follow soon as the M comes near..