The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Docter Optic 150mm Germinar-W f/9 in shutter

stompyq

It pains me to sell this but I haven't shot with it in over a year and don't think i will in the near future (all my 4x5 gear is sold). It's by far my favorite 4x5 lens and is tiny compared to the coverage it gives. I have it mounted on a seiko shutter and have a home made aperture scale pasted on it (see pic). Here's a link if you want info on this incredible lens

Germinar lenses

I will include the linhof technica type board and the minolta cable release (this is by far the best cable release you can find). Original caps included and I might also have the original barrel mount (I need to check)

Here are the pics

Nothing much to say. The optics are great, No fungus, haze or any other issues. a few specks of internal dust but that's it.

Looking to get $1000 or OBO. Will also trade for fuji X mount gear