The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS. Phase One P65+ Mint Condition

gazwas

For sale is my mint condition Phase One P65+ digital back, Phase One DF and Schneider 80mm LS lens. Comes in Phase One Peli style hard case, firewire cable, two batteries, dual charger and cleaning kit. The digital back has only 6500 captures on it.

See pictures below for what is included in the sale. Sorry about the low quality iPhone pictures but I will update with better pictures over the weekend.

I'm asking £15,000. As this is a very expensive item its UK only sorry. The back is is too expensive to post/insure internationally and would prefer to meet up with the perspective buyer so they can get look over the camera before they part with their money.

gazwas

Had some enquiries regarding splitting the kit so pricing is as follows.

Phase One P65+ digital back, hard case, firewire cable, two batteries, dual charger and cleaning kit - £13,500
Phase One DF Body and Schneider 80mm f2.8 LS Lens - £2500

I'm willing to discuss sensible offers.