The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R 21 f:4 with Haoda for Canon adapter and 5D focusing screen 350$

Erik Five

FS: Leica R 21 f:4 with Haoda for Canon adapter and 5D focusing screen.

I have switched to Nikon and this is the last of my Leica R/Canon lenses.

Included in the sale:
1x Leica R 21 f:4 with rear cap and hood.
1x Haoda Leica R to Canon EF adapter with Canon rear cap and box(retail 87$).
1x Haoda Microprism screen for Canon 5D in its original box with tool and instructions(retail 140$)

Serial #2614306

350$

Works great, but there is a cleaning mark on the front element. Might get some extra flair when pointed directly into the sun, but works great apart from that. I have read online that this lens is prone to flair anyway. I have only experienced flair when pointing it directly in to the sun. Other than that the glass is nice without haze, fungus, scratches or oil on blades. Smooth focus. The cosmetics is not mint as shown in pics. Its definetly a user, but it works as should. This lens has a 20cm close focus so you can do fun stuff with it. Comes with original hood, but no front cap. Some dust specs that wont affect pic quality.

It also comes with a haoda adapter and a Microprism screen for the Canon 5D. If youre not interested in the screen, I will knock of 50$ of the total. I will sell the screen separatly for 70$ which is half of what I paid for it. Its mint without marks. Shipping incl.

The adapter and microprism screen is 230$ excl shipping alone when bought new. Sell them both for 150$ and you have paid 200$ for the lens.

Regular airmail and PP fees is included in the price to anywhere in the world. Tracked and insured mail is 30$ extra(My actual cost is 60$).

I have sold lots under the same username on rff and Luf. My ebay user id is five055 with 100% positive. I live in Oslo, Norway and will ship from here.

I can be contacted directly on fotograf at erikfive dot com/erikfive at gmail dot com or send me a PM.

Sorry crappy pics, I was in a rush.
View attachment 9406

View attachment 9407

View attachment 9408

View attachment 9409

View attachment 9410

Last edited: