The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Leica DMR / R9 BLK body/ R lenses

paulmoore

I am selling my one owner dmr and r9, both bought new oct 2005
the dmr comes with 3 batteries..a brand new back cover was installed by leica last month due to imfamous selector wheel failure whick finally happened, I have not unsealed the back since receiving. I would guess the total shots to be around 10000 maybe less. The black r9 has never had film in it and was solely on the dmr.
Includes brightscreen 1.5 magnifier but missing rubber eyecup. you can look through my blog from 2008-2010 to see many examples of the dmr. original boxes included.
4300 for both or 3100 and 1400 separately. I will go to ebay early next week with these and some R lenses.
90aa rom 3400
35mm lux 3cam 2500
28mm 3cam 500 with w/hood (release button broken but says on fine under its own friction)
60mm 3cam 650
50mm lux rom'd e55 1250
135mm 2.8 3cam 600
280mm 2.8 apo + 1.4x 2500 (has scuffs and handling marks on lens barrel and rings glass clean, focus ring has loose patch)
all prices are paypal and will ship to paypal address. shipping will be extra
I will post pics later this weekend- thx paul see below

Last edited:

paulmoore

only things left for sale at lower price: DMR 3100 mint minus. R9 1000 firm 135mm 550
does not include shipping
photos

Last edited: