The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Zeiss 21mm f/4.5 C-Biogon T* for Leica M cameras

A local camera shop closed one of their locations recently and this lens was leftover store stock.

This black Zeiss C-Biogon T* 21mm f/4.5 is brand new in the box.

It is well known that optically this lens out-performs its pricier cousin, the Zeiss 21mm f/2.8. Additionally, this lens is much smaller, lighter, and far less intrusive when looking through the Leica viewfinder.

The buyer will receive a two year Zeiss warranty written on the bill-of-sale.

$1085, including shipping and PayPal.

jstaben

A local camera shop closed one of their locations recently and this lens was leftover store stock.

This black Zeiss C-Biogon T* 21mm f/4.5 is brand new in the box.

It is well known that optically this lens out-performs its pricier cousin, the Zeiss 21mm f/2.8. Additionally, this lens is much smaller, lighter, and far less intrusive when looking through the Leica viewfinder.

How does it work on the M9?

Apparently, there is a color fringing issue with this lens on the M9. I was not aware of this because I never used the lens at all. It's new in the box. Anyway, I don't have an M9 to even test out the lens.

Last edited:
Final price reduction: $1050.
This lens is brand new in the box with full blank 2-year Zeiss warranty.
(Currently being sold by B+H for $1201).
Free shipping and all PayPal fees included for CONUS sales.
If you are not in CONUS, there will be a shipping charge.
If this is not sold by Sunday, it will go on to eBay.