The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: M Mount Zeiss 21mm/2.8, Voigtlander 75mm /2.5 and a Leica Flash

jpmac55

Starting to sell gear from my Leica M8,9 days. Here are a few items, all in excellent, cared for condition:

* Leica SF 24D Flash. Never used it. The Leica included batteries still in sealed wrapper. MSRP $349. My price: $240.

* Zeiss Super Wide Angle 21mm f/2.8 Biogon (black) for M mount cameras. Like new, the lens has had on a B&W filter since owning it. MSRP $1428. I am including the Zeiss hood, which is sold separately for $85. My price: $1150.

* Voigtlander 75mm f/2.5 Color-Heliar lens (black). Leica screw mount but includes the adaptor for M shooting. Most reviewers consider it to be very sharp. B&W lens filter on since I had it. Used to retail for about $650. My price: $350.

Original boxes included.

I will consider trades for Olympus OM-D lenses.

Otherwise Paypal only. I will ship CONUS by USPS.

Thanks!

John

jpmac55

Some photo's. Please notice the batteries have never been opened because the Leica flash has never been used.

Missing from the photo of the Voigtlander 75mm lens is the Leica M mount adaptor but is included.