The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS CV 15/4.5,35/1.2v1,25/4,35/2.5,Leica 90/4, VC-Meter

kirio

Up for sale are a few lenses and a VC-Meter that haven't been used for some time. Prices include shipping in the US via USPS Priority.

More photos here

1. Voigtlander Heliar 15mm/4.5 v1 (non-RF-coupled) $360
Lens is in fair condition. Front ring was blackened by original owner. Some scuffs on the body but optics are in good condition. Please see other photos for details. Includes front cap, CV 28/90 M-adapter (type 1). Also includes Milich hood with B+W UV/IR filter. Included is a Vivitar cap that sort of fits over the hood. Also included is the 15mm finder which has some scuffs and the foot is broken but can still be mounted.

2. Voigtlander Nokton 35mm/1.2 v1 $800
Lens is in excellent condition. Body has a few marks with the most significant one shown in the photos. Includes box, hood, both caps. No paperwork included.

3. Voigtlander Color-Skopar 25mm/4 $320
Small screw-on hood has a couple of scuffs. Flange is 6-bit coded (I believe by Milich). Includes both caps. Box is included but foam insert appears to be the wrong one. Leica 39mm UV/IR filter shown can be included for extra $30.

4. Voigtlander Color-Skopar 35mm/2.5 $250
This is the first version of the lens. This is a screwmount (LTM) lens. Includes original front cap and generic metal rear cap.

[SOLD]5. Voigtlander VC-Meter silver $80[SOLD]
Got this in a package but I do not need it. This is the first version. Includes box.

[SOLD] 6. Leica Elmar-C 90mm/4 $240 [SOLD]
This was purchased a while back but was rarely used. Includes caps, rubber hood which shows its age. Optics in excellent condition, a little bit of oil in aperture blades. Includes worn box which only has bottom styrofoam insert.

Please send me an e-mail or PM if you have any question. References available here, RFF, FredMiranda, and eBay.

Last edited:

kirio

35/2.5. and 25/4 Color Skopars are now sold.

Price for Nokton 35/1.2 v1 is now $780 shipped/PP'd.

kirio

One more price drop - $300 shipped/PP'd in US for Heliar 15/4.5.

I can also split package as follows:
Lens + Viewfinder + LM-adapter - $255 shipped/PPd.
Hood + UV/IR filter + Vivitar cap - $55 shipped/PPd.

Last edited: