The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M5 3-Lug Body with a High Serial Number

kdemas

Price: $875 Shipped and Paypal'd to the ConUS. Actual insured shipping to World.

This is an Excellent 3 lug late serial number (136xxxx) M5 which is meant to be used. It's a great looking M5 but it does have a small ding on the rear to the right of the eyepiece and a bump on the rear door. That said.... man can it shoot. All functions solid, meter spot on, all speeds work as they should and the VF is clean and clear.

A fantastic camera, my quietest Leica, beating out the M7s I used to own. Camera comes with a spare "zinc air" cell battery which has a terrific life in this camera.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the camera.

Lighting on this back side shot purposely harsh to call out the ding and the bump around the ASA dial on the back door.